Monday 4 November 2013

The creepy boots

Suddenly I saw two unusual gumboots sticking out of a murky shallow mud pond.
I grabbed one of the boots and tugged on it.
Just then a hand came out of the pond and grabbed me by the foot!
I screamed.
It was pulling me down into the fleshy thick moist earth beneath me...
"No!" Something exploded in my mind,then I dragged myself out of the pond to safety of the bank.
Later I was running back to the camp site were mum and my aunt was putting up a tent for the night.but the hand,like a spider crawled over to me but with no one noticing I chucked it away and.....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a creepy start Lauren. I love how you described the mud - fleshy was a very interesting adjective. I was very interested to know what was doing the dragging and why. Could you have put that in your story instead of the part about the spider? Thanks for sharing your writing, I really enjoyed it.
    Mr Leatherdale (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete